.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Thursday, July 19, 2012

An Immature reflection written on the 15/11/06 [after our class chalet ended]: My class chalet just ended today. I would like to start from the end, because it is still the freshest in my mind. In the MRT, just as I was about to leave, Pan Deng told me "Thanks". I asked. "Thanks for what?". He said "for everything". And the people left, Teck Ming, Hung Wen, Pan Deng, Walter, Anna, Priscylia also said thanks and I bid goodbye to them. I had not expected that to happen, and I am very happy about it. This chalet, was the only chalet which I stayed up until 6am to watch the sunrise, although I admit sleeping from 8-845am after that as I was simply too tired. I enjoyed playing soccer [with the guys] from when? 2am? until 4am, Me, Jun Yang, Walter VS Cai Jia Shen, Wong Teck Ming and Sum Hung Wen, it was really a game! All of them took off their shirts because they were so hot except Walter and I. Sorry I am jumping forward again. From 6-7am, we watched the sunrise, Walter, Teck, Hung, Anna, Pris, Junyang. It was a beautiful sight. May people were there too. Sorry I have to go back to the previous day, 14/11/06, where we read out the poems for Mr Tan, Chua, Chan, and Dr Wong and it was a great time, especially since I came up with the one for Mrs Chan. I have to write down the memories before I forget them, or until something else reminds me of it. I am only a guy, I have to do what I can, no matter how small it is. I was place in charge of the chalet, I had the keys, although we were locked outside once because I left the keys inside. Priscylia had to wake up and open the door for us. I checked the checklist and checked out the house. Thankfully [electrical meter reading] 29187-29209, we had 3 units left of the 25 units we were allocated. No extra charges were required. I think everyone put in a lot of effort into the chalet, whether they came or not, and I think everyone was happy and enjoyed it thoroughly, I choose to believe so. "Extraordinary lives, are led by ordinary people, in extraordinary circumstances" [I don't know why I suddenly thought of writing this quote and I don't know where this quote came from] Signed by Eugene Huang

Blogged by the dreamer at 1:32 pm

***