.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Thursday, May 08, 2008

hihi, so sorry for deleting my previous post. There were some complications. yup, so here's my sincere apology. And with Eugene in bmt, I shall keep this blog alive for a while. haha.

These few weeks have been horrible, having to deal with so many critical issues in my life. I guess it is really tough to make the perfect decision without complete knowledge (I'm not trying to teach economics, but it's true!) But I have learnt one very important thing- no matter what you have chosen, make the best out of it and don't let yourself or your family down.

Really feels good to have made a final decision, OR at least finish all the tough application procedures. I think 8/5 may well be the happiest day of my life.:::::) haha. not the day we finished A levels. Why? hmmm, maybe cos I can truly see the light out of the 5-month tunnel and probably really taste the fruits of my labour. Hope you will taste the fruits of your labour too!

This morning I received a really funny call, "Hi elvina, where have you been? I thought your hp fell into your toilet bowl..." hehee yah, I have been living the life of a hermit crab these few days. I have more time to read books and to sleep and eat. hehee.

But I guess it's time to really treasure the rest of my holiday- our last multi-month holiday. School term is drawing close and I have mixed feelings. For one, I really long to go back to become a student. But there will be less time to do things that I like. :(

So tmr I have decided to get my lazy bum out of the house, head back to the hospital to help and go eat my favourite food. Then, probably go register for some language classes like hokkien (is there one?) hehee and start to work hard for my horrifying driving test (that is drawing really close. :( pray for me, k?) Then probably start giving tuition and help my cousins with their A levels. And maybe organise a food trail for our class!

But for now, I think I will head to bed and hopefully take the best sleep I can have after 5 months. (:

Good luck to everyone! May God bless you. (:

ooo and sorry for this highly random post. hhehee

Blogged by iftheshoefits* at 2:39 pm

***