.shout
.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen
.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012
Monday, December 31, 2007
A levels are over for so long now. Everyone should have rejoiced over that fact, throwing that heavy burden off your shoulders. Me? Somehow it doesn’t seem that great a deal anymore. It has left such a big void to feel. “Where to now?” the traveler asks.
It has been a long long time since I last blogged. Heh I know I said I will not blog here again, but I was wrong. I had to blog again, for myself maybe, to go back to what I started. A return to roots, a concluding statement, whatever.
Hmmmm, I shall start with the cards. Somehow I think some people will hate me for it. Lol. I apologise for any penetrating remarks made, or any other clouded judgments I made. You might bother yourself in correcting me for any of such statements made.
Walter and Eugene compared us to the colours of the rainbow, albeit with a physics slant, with the different wavelengths making up the beautiful mirage in the sky. I would agree that we are indeed that beautiful mirage in the sky. What with all the talented individuals bound for universities like John Hopkins, we can definitely form that beautiful rainbow. As Mrs Chan says, it is not always the grades that matter. Indeed, I think I can safely say every individual in our class has the right attitude towards anything they do as well.
Someone asked me last year,” Something is missing from the class. What?” Yes, what? I didn’t know, and I still don’t. I hope you have found what you are looking for in the class. it is different for everyone, I guess. What are you looking for? What has the class meant to you? A rainbow is beautiful, yes, yet it remains a mirage, so transient, so fleeting. It is made up of 7 different colours, colours separated from one another. But a starting block it is. When the 7 colours become 1, it forms a singular uniform white.
At the end of 2 years, are we the rainbow? Yes. The white light?
Quite a few people tried to combine the 7 brilliant colours of the rainbow into the white light. Indeed there was light, white light. But when the white light meets with the prism it disperses back into its original 7 colours it once was. Brilliant, colourful, yet 7 different colours all the same.
Maybe it is just a childish, immature way of looking at things. Perhaps we are just 7 colours on a colour wheel, presenting our white only when spun at high speeds (arh… back to physics). It is more a matter of perception don’t you think?
Heh maybe I carried the analogy too far. That is what I always seem to do eh? Don’t hate me for it.
All that said, I am really thankful for the class, our class. I have learnt so much from each and everyone of you, really. Sounds weird but it is the class of my education years I felt strongly for. Maybe it is just that when you grow older, you feel more for wherever you are in. I thank everyone for the experiences, good and not-so-good; the teachings, wise or other-wise (get the pun?); the funny and notsofunny moments; the ups, the downs; the excitements, the disappointments; the happy, the sad; and everything else that mattered. All of which I will keep in the mind the heart and anywhere else that has memory space (yarh like my comp, which has run out of memory space, getting a new hdd soon =P). I hope you will too.
Heh, it is quite sad that we are all leaving the years of formal education behind and embark on our own paths from now on. The guys, our call of duty is near; the girls, U go U (the first U refers to you and the second U refers to university, get it?). I sincerely wish everyone well.
For those who read the long entry thus far, I guess it is time for me to bid adieu. For those who didn’t and would most probably not read this line, haha, too bad. Lets all keep in touch, eh? Haha and in view of the long entry, there is another entry by Elvina just below this. Read it too. It will be a breather after a long, weird, and screwed up entry like this. Even my siblings says I am weird this few days… >< I will probably read this entry tomorrow and think to myself: I’d better delete it. Haha. Haha. Iam crazy.
Happy New Year!
Cheeroz
Jun Yang
PS: The traveler at the start? He signs off too, but still asks the same question,"Where to now?"