.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dear fellow classmates,
As A Levels are drawing to a close, I can't help thinking how stealthily time has fleeted past us. I would just like to say my final piece while I still officially wear a uniform.
Firstly, here's wishing all of you fantastic A level results and more importantly, get to the courses and universities that you want to. You have done your best so lets leave the rest to Fate. All of you have been good people and Lady Luck is pretty happy with us. =)
It has been a great 2 years with you people, really, and though its gonna be quite difficult, I hope we can remain as friends. Speaking of which, I wonder if we are still going to Sakura for buffet lunch this coming friday. Really hope that all of you can turn up but should you not be able to, please drop me (the unofficial co-ordinator) an sms.
In addition, all of you are cordially invited to a lil post A-level celebrations, just a short 15min. Have a lil something for all of you. Hmm...suddenly missing Andrew's SPA song and so many more... Really feel that our class is so much like a Rainbow. As I mentioned in my previous post, each is so unique, so intertwined with rain and shine. Even though we are of different Wavelengths, when we unite, we are the brightest Light!

Here's my final well wishes, a MASTERpiece by sumone...



Thank you



-てるまで わらない

Blogged by take.some.water. at 9:20 pm

***