.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hi 3A,
How have you been after the Alevels? Happy, Euphoric, busy, loving, hating, lost, sad, hurt, grief? Or probably even a wider plethora of feelings I have not even understood. Anyway, I wanted to blog primarily about the sakura outing, since there were very few photos taken on that trip. And I am not a very good storyteller yet, so please bear with my language.
Walter, Furen and I met at Tampines MRT control station, where I had a game of chinese chess with walter, which I obviously was going to lose, just that we didn’t finish the game. After a while, junyang and pandeng came. Then, we took a bus to SAFRA tampines to eat at sakura. At sakura, we waited till it opened as Pan Deng did a counterattack move to Furen on Chinese chess, and turned a losing streak into a checkmate to furen. Then I started a game with Junyang which would end at a very much later time…
When Sakura opened, we went in and ate like there was no tomorrow. Junyang, Furen, Walter and Pandeng had starved themselves in order to eat as much as possible, but I didn’t really starve myself, because I wasn’t even sure what Sakura had to offer. Furen and JunYang went for three rounds of helpings while the rest of us could only manage a weak dessert after the second round. During the course of the dinner, I went to the swimming pool, and realized that it was super weird. Why? Because the swimming pool got no girls, only guys. And then I realized that SAFRA was the NS people place for recreation, and a national service women, who were fewer, did not want to swim that day. Furen wanted to play a game called guess-what-the-person-at-the-other-table-is-saying, but it was too difficult. We also saw a guy bringing 2 girlfriends to eat at sakura, after his training. To eat at the $21.40/person sakura restaurant after training? One’s gotta be pretty rich to do that, I guess. We ate until they packed up everything, and were the last to leave the Sakura restaurant.
After that, I finished the game with Junyang, with furen helping me, and Walter helping Junyang, and I made one of the most LOL moves in Chinese chess history, by eating junyang’s cannon with my king’s bodyguard. After that, Furen did some moves which killed off JunYang/Walter team slowly, although they put up a great fight. Then Teck Ming came.We wanted to go to X square, at downtown east, but it was closed. SO we went to white sands arcade and spammed $5each on a $30 Tapz card. There I played Time crisis 4 with pandeng and I think we made a good team, even though we died at stage 1. And then I realized that the arcade had one of the rarest game in Singapore---house of the dead 3 arcade edition. I have never seen that game anywhere else in my life. But the other gun, which Pandeng used, was screwed. I also know that Teck Ming’s gun in World Combat, as well as JunYang’s Daytona machine was a bit screwed.
Anyway, I loved the outing. But, honestly, I was disappointed as I had expected more people to turn up, especially those who said they could make it, while Walter was organizing. Besides, the day was specially chosen so that everybody could make it. I’m not blaming those with good reason not to come, because it really can’t be helped. In fact I’m not blaming any body at all. Just a little disappointed. But I must say I still enjoyed it thoroughly.
Anyways, in a more cynical tone, I guess the next big thing coming up for all of us, is death, right? If you know that you are going to die soon, hope that you could probably post it on yahoogroups or something so that at least we could see you for the last time before you leave, eh? Or maybe it’s not for the last time, for some religions. Because as a personal opinion, I think it would be great meeting you alive, for the last time, instead of meeting you as a dead, lifeless body at a funeral, for the last time. And when I say you, I mean all of you from 3A. Nobody in particular. Yupz.
Anyway, with so many people migrating, going overseas, spending time with families, girlfriends, boyfriends, attending funerals, weddings, learning how to drive, slacking, suffering, etc.etc.etc, I guess we all will be very busy from now on. Really hope we will keep in contact with each other via any means possible, and a lot of people to come for class outings if there are any, in the future. Anyway, if you’re in Singapore with a TV, BATMAN BEGINS at 645pm, channel 5 today! =))))
All the best in all of your future endeavours, and hope all of you will overcome any trials and tribulations that may lie in your path.
“To infinity…and beyond!”—Buzz Lightgear

Blogged by the dreamer at 5:19 pm

***