.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hey everyone, thought it would be good to blog about the ECP outing on just the previous day. For starters, lets recall the people who went: Zing, Xiong, JS, Eugene, Furen, PD, JY and Walt (me). It was a hilarious or probably disastrous start. Firstly, we went to Bedok Bus interchange to take 196 or 197. Somehow, muddleheaded me forgot that we should take 196 and led them to the 168 stop instead. Wait and wait and finally...we board the bus 168... We were chatting in high spirits when suddenly eugene said that the bus uncle told him that the bus doesn't go ECP. I was like huh? really? Ya I know doesn't go ECP, just going somewhere near there mah...then suddenly realise, indeed 168 doesn't go ECP. SO we alighted just one stop after the interchange and walk back to take 196...20 min gone just like that (the bus stop was like v v v far la!) Well, to cut a long story short we made a dash to the beach once we arrived there. We soaked our legs in the refreshing sea water and enjoyed the gentle carass of the wind. Then Xiong and Zing were making sand balls while the rest of us embarked on project 7 wonders. JY suggested to build the 7 wonders of the world but in the end we only made the pyramid of Singapura...We din make the other 6 not becos we had no time nor was it becos we ventured to new stuff but it was becos we couldn't settle what are the other 6 wonders. Eventually, PD added a new feature though...the Pan-ama's canal (no pan intended!) JS, PD, Fufu and me also played a lil bit of frisbee. Luckily it din fly out into the sea. Or else without Hung ard, we can just say goodbye to it le... Furen buried his legs in sand and wow it was a warm sensation. I tried it too and indeed it was very comfortable. We spent most of the times just lazing in the sun with legs stuck under water for a cooling hydrotherapy. Ahhh...how relaxing... Later on we played cards, ya know the same old game just that it was 8 ppl with 2 decks combined. Everyone's hand was like sooo big and nice lo, except mine haiz...Zing even had 4 Queens lol! She's indeed Z'Queen. Soon, it was time for dinner. We went to Burger King's...it wasn't a v nice experience for me...tio suan lol.
Maybe i was asking for it? No I don't think so leh...so please be my judge. I asked the lady, what's student meal and she gave me 7 options. I dun eat BK often so I dunno wads good. So I asked, "What do ya recommend?" Its tt a joke? She appeared stunned but recommended Turkey Bacon. Then I asked her upsized how much, followed by chaning to lemon tea how much? Then she recommend some other meals, then tell me different prices, got me so confused...the in the end she asked me:"You are 19?18?17?" I guess she's not v happy to serve and over-inquisitive customer...By the way, the BK was like sooooo big yet the no. of ppl were soooo lil...maybe she scared them away? (No la I dun hate her or anything but must exaggerate stuff mah...the way media works-report the truth but exaggerate abit) Hmm after dinner then we left le so sad...we went to the taxi stand and waited for the bus/// Luckily someone realised it so we went t bus stop to take 196 back. Yup got it right this time. Probably becos there's no 168 there??? It was a fun and relaxing outing. Can't wait for the one after A's. But for now, lets strive hard and work towards our goals. Perhaps one final joke before I sign off...I was talking far too much w JS and Furen tt I missed my station...

Blogged by take.some.water. at 9:40 pm

***