.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hi ladies and gentleman, this is going to be maybe yet another long recount of our class BBQ held on 26/05/07 at Rafflesia (Sab's place) and which so happens to coincide w Eugene's Bdae! (and Zi Yu too actually...awww...rmb her???) Hmm...not much time to write, only maybe half an hour before my hair dries...
Well the day started with a mini "guys" LAN gathering. PD, Hung, JY, Gene, JS and Waltz (me) went. We played DOTA and CS well...it was simply terrific as the teams were balanced (besides CS) and everyone totally enjoyed it.
Next was the meeting to buy our things for BBQ. It was chaotic I heard...cos I went home to get charcoal, as some of the things weren;t bought and JS they all had to run b/n J8 and Rafflesia to get the stuff...but worse...(sorry Eugene)...we forgot abt his bdae card!!! It was like Z'omg...we had prepared wad to get etc a week before but we forgot! So sprouted the 8.10 story...sth which u all may want to ask JY, JS or Hung...
Well then came the rain...Ahhh! How to BBQ? The shelter was like so lil...and i gtg RJ get my charcoal where I put in my locker after getting from home...so haha alot of mess...Then I also rmb a part where Anna tried to ask me sth and I was like barely able to reply...so sorry cos I was stuck in a 3-way communication...I was on the phone w Hung and if ya all there noticed an NYJC guy he;s my friend and I was like trying to say bye to him and then Anna asking me sth and then later El added sth abt the cake...sorry ah I cnt multi-task...
Then the part on starting fire...omg it wasn;t easy at ll...but thanks to JS, we managed to rise a rosy fire which haha, amazed Sab =) She said we could survive in army le lol.
The BBQ food this time round was sort of better from the previous one...ya the experiment which went wrong wasn;t so bad after all - to those who don't want to know how the chicken wings is prepared, skip this para lol...El they all bought seasoning for FRIED chicken wings!!! lol how to BBQ??? BUT, there's always a but...it turned out to be good (nice one). However, the grotesque part was that it margarine was like poured into the tray and the chicken was marinated by El, Anna, Andrew...a concoction of...hmm..I suddenly wonder if Andrew washed hands???
Haha during the BBQ we played some lame game called Show me the action or say the word where u get a masking tape pasted on ur back written w an instruction which u r NOT supposed to do...I think i was the first to kena...My action was NOT to touch my specs....and fufu tricked me by saying got sth on my specs...haha but even if he dun trick me I sure self destruct also wad...how to not touch specs especially if u hav been BBQing and sweating (dun worry no sweat was in the food) Haha anyway nice one la furen =)
JY was like keep on saying "Instant kill" so I decided to give him tt which haha eventually got him...the most funniest one was Andrew's...act like a Gay lol>>>How?
Mr Tan's was really instant kill cos he nodded his head, which is wad he is not supposed to do...the most evil one was the one on Gene's...cnt say Thank you....lol he's so polite sure kena wad...
Meanwhile, maybe someone dared a lil gal, or tt Hung was simply too Hunky and charming, a gal of 5 or 6 yrs came over and gave him 3 flying kisses! OMG! Hung rox!
Finally, we celebrated Eugene's bdae well with a Mango cake chosen by furen. He says, "It doesn't look so nice but I think its quite nice" but anyway..we chose it thru our fav. method: Oh-Ya-Pae-Ya-Som! There was also a lame magic show where the magical powers of Eugene's bdae gift was demonstrated. It was a green cup w a class photo(while sort of cos not everyone in there well...its the chalet photo) which could change color to reveal the original colour of the photo when hot water was added...so we made Eugene some Milo.
And a book to add on w la...Haha most were amazed by the magic chow and Mr Tan demands a cup like tt for teachers day...so ppl pls haha remind abt this later...he wants blue colour///
After the BBQ, we went to the gym and attempted to play Risk...but was chased out la...they say ppl scared us cnt use gym...haha but at least we had some air-con and got a chance to see Mr Tan working out. After kena chased out, we took a nice photo where we stood in b/n 2 coconut trees...wow like in Hawaii :)
Then, we went back to our second home to hav some fun...
We too a few more class photos, one where we lined ourselves to form "3A". Then we played sth like the King Game Pan proposed. It wa DAM FUN! STRONGLY recommended to all bored souls. Well we did alot of silly stuff from table top dancing to robbing a vending machine, from taking lifts to lvl 7 and do some silly stuff to smelling feet...ewwww... The most unbelievable thing was that when JS tio "need to call a gal", she called Mrs Chan! OMG...
It was a truly fun and enjoyable experienced and we too a video footage and pictures of most of the stuff. It will be shared and perhaps compiled into out 3A CD or sth like tt...
Well I exceeded my time, my hair is quite dry liao. My story, as much as I want to continue on, just as I dun wanna slp so tt this day will not end though it has actually ended, must come to an end. So let me end this with a big thanks to all that has made my day full of life and meaning. THANK YOU!

Blogged by take.some.water. at 12:16 am

***