.shout

.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen

.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hi all,

Thought I'd share this song with you guys and gals by the cranberries. This song came out in 1999, so I'm not sure if any of you have heard it. Anyways, the first time I felt it was quite a good and inspirational song. Well, that's up to preference I guess, but sorry if its not your type. Feel free to click that youtube link at the end of the lyrics.

ANIMAL INSTINCT by The Cranberries

Suddenly something has happened to me

As I was having my cup of tea

Suddenly I was feeling depressed

I was utterly and totally stressed

Do you know you made me cry

Do you know you made me die

And the thing that gets to me

Is you'll never really see

And the thing that freaks me out

Is I'll always be in doubt

It is a lovely thing that we have

It is a lovely thing that we

It is a lovely thing, the animal

The animal instinct

So take my hands and come with me

We will change reality

So take my hands and we will pray

They won't take you away

They will never make me cry, no

They will never make me die

And the thing that gets to me

Is you'll never really see

And the thing that freaks me out

Is I'll always be in doubt

The animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me

It's the animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me

It's the animal, it's the animal, it's the animal instinct in me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnWQpfjZWwY

Blogged by the dreamer at 6:25 am

***