.shout
.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen
.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Hi all,
I've never blogged before, so please be bearable with my skills.
Today, I'd like to share a theory about what happens after life. I understand that there are a few atheists in our class, as well as a few religious followers as well. But please remember, it is only a theory, and I hope that this would provide some form of explanation and comfort to those who feel lost.
Have you ever had the feeling, that when you sleep, you will never wake up again?
Well, I have, which is why I have always had a certain fear of fatigue, of sleeping, a fear of death and unconsciousness. However, due to the haze these few days, I have not been very healthy, which makes sleep inevitable for recovery. As such, I tried to look around for an explanation, and found one at http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhYjFkc2V1BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOQRfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA2ZwBHNsawN0b2RheQ--?qid=20061020091115AA9a518&fr=hp where users gave answers to Dr.Deepak Chopra’s question of “what happens to your soul when you die”. I think a good explanation was that our soul lives on in the memory of friends and family. People whom we have touched in our lives, that continue living long after we die, all carry with them a part of us which is living, just that probably this part of us is so insignificant, that we don’t feel ourselves living within them. Take for example, when we say words of encouragement to someone else, the sound waves we emit are actually part of our body system, but when it reaches someone else, it converts itself to some other form of energy, probably, some form of inspirational energy that drives the person to do even greater things. But remember, this energy is still part of us, because mass and energy are the same things in different forms after all. When we grow old, very old, we would have given many people and objects much of our energy, and thus, our cumulative energy would have decreased fairly. Our body systems fail, we begin to lose control of our memory and of time itself, eventually, what is left of us is a heap of decaying cells.
But, is this what we really are? I think not. I think we are still alive as variable amounts of energy in the people and things we have devoted our lives to, which our initial collective consciousness is unable to detect, where these people will continue to touch other people until the sun burns its last breath, and if, mankind is able to escape, or send some form of signal to the rest of the universe to justify our existence before apocalypse, we would be part of that signal as well.
I know it sounds like some Japanese anime kind of life theory, but I just wanted to release some of my thoughts which is what a blog is meant for.
Thanks for your patience.