.shout
.07S03A
.anna
.jiashen
.szeyin
.andrew
.walter
.eugene
.kavina
.pandeng
.priscylia
.sabrina
.sharon
.sim
.hungwen
.junyang
.elvina
.teckming
.xiong
.furen
.archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
September 2010
January 2012
July 2012
Friday, August 11, 2006
Proclaimer: Don't assume the msg has ended till u see *THE END*
Hi all,
Unfortunately, we are unable to have our Math Make-up lesson on next Monday, 14/08/06.Can we have it on Wednesday, 16/08/06, instead at 2pm? Another alternative will be on Thursday, 17/08/06, 4pm. This Math Make-up is quite important as we have missed a whole week of Math and are very far behind other classes. I seek each and everyone's corporation in this matter. Please in form me your preferred day either through mail or sms.
Thank you ...
WAIT!!!
Why am I writing this??? Haven't I send u'll a mail about this??? Haha...cos I am here to remind you of all the TESTS we are having...
14/08/06 - Physics Test
Week 9 - Math Test - Differentiation - D.E.
-Bio SPA
-EoM
Haha so stressed???
Well I am here to remind you all this because I am from the Math Rep. Association, effectively known as MRA or some say Mugging Really Alot...
Well its better than some lame Chem. Rep. Association (CRA). Have you seen their Chem. Week lame jokes...? Better dun. My leg went dead after that...need crutches..not 1 but 2!!!...I think now need wheelchair... ( I mean I really can't walk properly now..knee hurts) CRA...Crap Really Alot!
Hmm...better start muggung spree or u can join the Phy. Rep. Association. PRA. What's tt? It can mean Play Really Alot or it can mean Pressurised Really Alot...up to u to choose...
However, I have found a good solution to this problem!!! ( NO, the solution isn't from a chemist, they dun hav all the solutions in the world yet hahaha!)
It is very simple: EAT!!! That's what most ppl do...well its quite scientific actually...Boyles' Law! P1V1 = P2V2, increase Volume decreases Pressure! Presto!
Well, anywayz for those struggling to do Qn 1a of Math Assignment 5B, Ms Koo says do using GC...so FRUSTRATING! ARGH!!! wasted a total of more than 2-3 hrs trying to solve tt! D*m Pissed!
Erm...last thing haha..can guess what I wanna say?
Monday 14/08/06 at 10 am PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I KNEEL down on thy fllor and kow tow to YOU'll,,, pls pls pls hand in Math Assignment 5 B!!!
HAHAHAHA!
P.S. Sorry for the lame crap, tot of wonderfully lame stuff to write but came to writing, all disappeared...
THE END....(Haha not yet...cos dun have the * * =P)
Pardon me if you do not understand my post
Cos I'm C-Rapping
Yeah! It's a brand new genre of rap...!!!
And I rapping so very fast I understand that you do not understand so dun pretend to understand cos its not very understandable this very understandable msg...Yeah!
*Disclaimer: No offence to anyone...I am just rapping Yeah!
*THE END*